Bentley Fishery is a Stillwater fishery located in Essex. Most noted for Carp/Specimen fishing, Common Carp, Mirror Carp and Perch are amongst the key species on offer at the venue. This is a Day Ticket fishery. Night fishing is also possible at this venue. The site features on-site toilets.
You can contact Bentley Fishery on 07939 074089 to discuss the site and facilities or to make a booking.
- Age limit strictly 18 years plus.
- Fishing from designated swims only.
- Strictly no stalking.
- Rods not to be left unattended.
- Strictly no damage to foliage.
- No Spodding
- Barbless or Microbarbed hooks only
- All bivvies must be a recognised style in green or camo only.
- Landing net minimum 42 inch.
- Full size carp unhooking mat.
- No fish to be held above knee height.
- No keepnets or sacks.
- Mainline 12lb minimum.
- No braided mainline.
- No fixed leads.
- No leadcore.
- No nut baits.
- No trout pellets.
- Particles in moderation.
- Please dip landing nets before fishing.
- EA rod licences required.
- PLEASE USE PROVIDED TOILET FACILITIES
- NO LITTER OR ROWDY BEHAVIOUR
Day ticket 6am to 6pm - £15
12 hour night ticket 6pm to 6am - £15
24 hour ticket - 6am or 6pm start - £25
Day ticket 7am to sunset - £10
24 hour ticket - £20