Carthegena Carp Fishery
Carthegena Carp Fishery is a Stillwater fishery located in Hertfordshire. Most noted for Carp/Specimen and Coarse fishing, Barbel, Bream and Carp are amongst the key species on offer at the venue. This is a Day Ticket fishery that also runs as a Syndicate. Food and drink can be purchased on-site too. The site features on-site toilets.
A tackle shop is available on-site to provide basics and advice.
You can contact Carthegena Carp Fishery on +44(0)1992 463656 to discuss the site and facilities or to make a booking.
1. All anglers must have a valid ticket.
2. Ticket valid for two rods only.
3. Strictly no litter, all litter and unused bait to be removed from the premises.
4. No child under the age of 14 is allowed to fish without supervision.
5. No barbless hooks.
6. All vehicles must not exceed 5 miles per hour throughout the estate.
7. Carthagena Syndicate Lake is strictly members only.
8. No trespassing in the surrounding gravel works.
9. Baited and unbaited rods must not be left unattended in the water. If you leave your swim for any reason, tackle must be wound in and baits removed from hooks.
10. Strictly no peanuts or tiger nuts.
11. Radios must not be audible in the next swim.
12. The following are NOT allowed on the fishery; boats, canoes, dinghies, radio controlled crafts, air pistols or rifles, shotguns or any type of firearm, dogs, gaffs, chest waders, open fires, wading or swimming.
13. Suitable size landing nets and large unhooking mats must be used for carp, which should be weighed, photographed and returned to the water immediately. The use of sacks and similar are strictly prohibited.
14. No one to be on the Fishery outside permitted fishing times (see the prices page).
Weirpool & Mill Stream & River Lee
1. Maximum two rods only (except Weirpool Season Ticket Holders). Rods must not be unattended.
2. No night fishing. No tents or camping. No persons allowed on the fishery outside of permitted fishing times.
3. All fish including pike to be returned alive and unharmed.
4. No pike fishing before October 1st. No gaffs. No fish over 4" to be used as livebait.
5. No radios, bad language or uneccessary noise.
6. No swimming. No boats. No airguns or firearms of any sort.
7. No litter of any kind to be left on the bank.
Price on application (two rods only). Call Jerry, Fishery Manager on Telephone: 07855 333 465 or Neil on: 07872 991 469 and state that you are interested in joining the Sheepcotes syndicate.
Price on application (two rods only). Call Jerry, Fishery Manager on Telephone: 07855 333 465. Places do become available every year, however priority is given to existing Brooke Lake season ticket holders.
Price on application (two rods only). Call Jerry, Fishery Manager on Telephone: 07855 333 465. Places do become available every year.
Season Tickets are available for the Weirpool and are priced at £45 for the season (£40 concessions). Two rods only. Call the shop for details on: 01992 463656.